If you are an elected Club Officer, Area Governor or Division Governor for the 2013-2014 Toastmasters year, please mark your calendar for the District 10 Toastmasters Leadership Institute on Saturday, June 29, 2013.
- Learning how to fulfill your Club Officer role
- Learning your District Leadership role (Area/Division Governors)
- Club and Membership Building
- Enhancing and Improving the quality of club meetings
- Leadership Development
- Contest and Judge’s Training for Fall Contests
We will also be installing all of the incoming/elected 2013-2014 District Executive Committee Officials.
REMINDER – Your club must have a minimum of four (4) club officers attend this “first round” of officer training … and the “second round” Mid-Year training in December/January to receive credit towards the Distinguished Club Program.
Date: Saturday, June 29, 2013
Time: 7:30 am – 1:00 pm
Location: Crowne Plaza Hotel Cleveland South Independence
5300 Rockside Road, Independence, OH 44131
Food: Continental breakfast will be served. Lunch will be served to participants who plan to attend Contest and Judge’s Training.
Cost: There is NO CHARGE to attend this training event.