Do you have a message you want to share? Are you ready to share it with people…outside of Toastmasters?
If you are ready to take your speaking skills beyond your Toastmasters club, if you dream of being a professional speaker, or if you want to grow your public speaking business, don’t miss this special workshop!
All Toastmasters are invited to Speak outside of Toastmasters for Fun, Profit, and Club Building, led by Darren LaCroix, the 2001 World Champion of Public Speaking, and Certified Speaking Professional, Accredited Speaker.
Here’s what’s in store for you!
Learn how to build your club and your confidence by giving speeches outside of Toastmasters
- Realize why your Toastmasters experience shouldn’t be under-valued
- Learn what to speak about
- Learn where you can start speaking next week. And even get paid for it!
- Get an exact outline of what to say in your presentation
As a result of this presentation, you will walk away with incredible insight into how you can get started right away. as a paid speaker. You’ll get answers the important questions like:
- Do I have what it takes?
- What would I talk about?
- How do I get started?
You may have seen Darren’s ad in Toastmaster. Though his system Get Paid to Speak by Next Week, he has helped many Toastmasters get their very first speaking checks! But he didn’t start out as a professional speaker. His journey was long. Come learn secrets from the guy who did it the hard way so that you don’t have to!
Speak outside of Toastmasters for Fun, Profit, and Club Building
- When? Thursday, Apr 11, 7:00-9:00 pm | Doors open at 6:30 pm
- Where? Grace Church, 7393 Pearl Road, Middleburg Heights (room 20, lower level)
- Cost? $7 online; $10 at the door | No refunds, but tickets are transferable.
- Food? Light snacks and beverages provided.
- Questions? Contact Maureen Zappala at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-441-0722
Seats are limited. Reserve yours before they’re gone…