There are still a lot of unanswered questions out there about Pathways. As we see more people get started, we want to help you find your way through Base Camp, learn how to manage the new Evaluations protocols, and answer any other questions you have. Join us for an evening of online support session madness as we spend 3 hours to answer your questions!
The evening is divided up into 3 sections. At 7 p.m. we’ll talk about Base Camp and how to
- Find it and access it
- Take your assessment and select your path (can you believe how such a silly questionnaire does such a good job?)
- Find your education track and your speech assignments (This is tricky!)
At 8 p.m. we’ll talk evaluations. The new Evaluation method is a great improvement over the past evaluation method.
We’ll talk about how
- Evaluations need to work – and why the 5 isn’t the best option for the speaker
- You can find all the evaluations – and how to send them to your evaluators before the meeting
- Uploading your evaluations – and giving feedback to your members!
At 9 p.m., we’ll open the floor to all questions. Want to know about the
- Secret shortcuts? (You won’t believe what you can do!)
- Quirky Pathways program deadends?
- How to level up?
The floor will be open for all questions at all times, so you don’t have to wait until 9 to ask about Badges if you’re on at 7!
Join us for an evening of Pathways! Come and go as you can! You don’t have to stay for the whole online support session – join us, ask your question and then feel free to leave when you want!
Who can come? Everyone!
This session is open to all members, not just Base Camp managers, not just officers. All Toastmasters are welcome!
Pathways Online Support Session Zoom Meeting Instructions
You can join us online via Zoom (you may have to download it first)
Time: Feb 26, 2018 7:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/559265461
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16699006833,,559265461# or +16468769923,,559265461#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 876 9923
Meeting ID: 559 265 461
I hope you can join us as we talk about Pathways at this online support session! Feel free to leave comments here or questions you want answered so the Pathways Guides can help you out.