2023 - 2024 Incentives
Check out this year's incentives for members and clubs in this video from District 10 Club Growth Director, Preeti Venkataramani, CC, CL, SR5.
Previous years incentives
Volunteer Recognition & Incentive Program
Numerous volunteers make District 10 events run successfully! We want to recognize those that give their talent and time to make us successful! Here is a list of planned awards - become a volunteer to qualify!
$25 TI Gift Certificate
- Public Relations Manager, Finance Manager, Administration Manager, Immediate Past District Director
- Other District Conference Chairs (not listed below)
- TLI Trainers (maximum 1 certificate per Trainer)
- Volunteer of the Year
$20 TI Gift Certificate
- Volunteer of the Month
$15 TI Gift Certificate
- Subcommittee chairs serving under the District Director, Program Quality Director, or Club Growth Director
$10 TI Gift Certificate
- District Speech Contest Officials (excludes Chief Judge, Judges, Ballot Counters)
- Warm Welcome Award - consistently at district events, early/on-time, and greets people by name
- Lightbulb Award - brings great, different, and creative ideas to district events and conversations
- Band-Aid Award - jumps in, solves problems, and just saves the day
- Giggle/All Smiles Award- consistently positive, smiles, and rubs off their positivity on others
$5 TI Gift Certificate
- Non-Chair Volunteers (Any other District event or committee)
District Conference - Free Admission
- Conference Co-Chairs
- Conference Education Chair
- Education Session Presenters
- Zoom Masters
Selection of Award Recipients
- Trio members will award subcommittee chair awards serving under them
- Division Directors will confirm awards to those providing officer training
- Toastmaster Volunteer of the Month and Volunteer of the Year recipients will be selected based on votes from the Top 8, Division Directors and Area Directors
- Warm Welcome Award, Lightbulb Award, Lightbulb Award, Band-Aid Award and Giggle/All Smiles Award will be selected by Top 8, Division Directors and Area Directors
- Non-Chair Volunteers will be selected by Top 8, Division Directors and Area Directors
- Chief Judge, judges, and ballot counters in speech contests not eligible.
- Program will run from November, 2021 through May, 2022.
When you complete Level 5 in your path, you become proficient in that path. For example, if you completed the Dynamic Leadership learning path, you become "Dynamic Leadership Proficient."
You will be rewarded with a Pathways Proficiency Pin for each path you have completed between July 1, 2020 and June 30, 2021.
60 Day Member “Meeting Role” Challenge
March 2 - April 30
OBJECTIVE: A friendly challenge to encourage members to take on different meeting roles
OVERALL GOAL: Increase member engagement through a 60 Day Member “Meeting Role” Challenge ultimately increasing club quality.
- The first five winners receive a Toastmasters Laptop Backpack or $30 TI gift certificate
- The second five winners will get a $15 TI gift certificate
- The first 10 clubs to submit 5 member forms of challenge completion will receive an engraved plaque and be awarded the Club Quality Award 2020-2021.
Submit forms and questions to email@example.com. The deadline to submit is April 30, 2021. Winners will be awarded by May 15, 2021.