- This event has passed.
Toastmasters Leadership Institute (TLI)
December 8, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Plan to join your fellow club officers for the second round of club officer training. Our special guest is Ramona J. Smith, 2018 World Champion of Public Speaking, who will give a keynote.
Note: Parking adjacent to the library on High Street is FREE on that day.
Click here for more details.
8:00 – 8:30 a.m. Registration and Breakfast
8:30 – 8:45 a.m. Welcome and District Business/Announcements
District Director Vicky Nann, DTM and Program Quality Director Sravanthi Vallampati, DTM
8:45 – 9:30 a.m. Keynote by 2018 World Champion of Public Speaking Ramona J. Smith
9:30 – 10:15 Pathways Made Easy – Kim Krajci, DTM
10:15 – 10:45 Distinguished Club Program and Dashboard – Vicky Nann, DTM
10:45 – 11:00 Goal Setting through Self-Assessment – Sravanthi Vallampati, DTM
11:00 – 11:15 Break
11:15 – 12:00 p.m. Club Officer Breakout Sessions
12:00 – 1:00 p.m. Lunch for all-day attendees
Stick around for the afternoon events!
1:00 – 1:30 p.m. Surprise Bonus Session
1:30 – 2:30 p.m. “Deconstructing the Championship Speech” by Ramona Smith
2:30 – 3:30 p.m. “Champions Panel Discussion”
Ramona Smith, Terry Begue, Kitty Brandal, Larry Szczepanski, and David Caban
Facilitator: Lisa Newburger, DTM
The Pathways Help Desk
- Get your Pathways questions answered on the spot by our Pathways volunteers.
- Submit questions for research and follow-up with our District Pathways Chair Bill Simpson, DTM who along with other Pathways Guides will be available at the Help Desk.
2019 District 10 Candidate Interviews
- Candidate interviews will be held in the corridor by the North wall of the Auditorium.
- Interested candidates contact the Nominations Chair, Tim Juda, DTM.
District 10 Youth Leadership Program (YLP)
- Learn about the Youth Leadership Program (YLP) and how your club can sponsor a YLP and become part of the YLP Pilot to have at least one program in each of our 5 Divisions by Jun 30, 2019.
- For more information, ask our District YLP Director Sharon Stadul, DTM.
The Toastmasters Bookstore
- Stock up on your education material, award certificates, ribbons, pins, etc., promotional material, and more!
- Share your wish list to see if our friend Tarra Logan can check their availability or order them for you.
District 10 #MyWhy Marathon
- Pick up a #MyWhy sign from the Registration Desk
- Have a friend record Why you joined Toastmasters and How it has benefitted you in a one-minute video.
- Hold the #MyWhy sign up at the end of your story!
- Post the recording to your page with the hashtag #MyWhy and #Toastmasters on Facebook with #District10MyWhy