- This event has passed.
Club Officer Training Round 1 for 2021-2022
June 19 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Join us for Toastmasters Leadership Institute (TLI), held virtually, in Zoom.
Our theme is How To! You will learn how to become an excellent leader for your club, and take away valuable tools to start your year with gusto.
Club Officers whose terms begin July 1, 2021 will receive Distinguished Club Program credit for attending. (must attend full program to receive credit)
If you are an officer in more than one club, you’ll receive credit for each officer role you hold.
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
9:00 AM – Welcome and introductions
9:20 AM – Breakout Training 1. Choice of 3 sessions:
- How to run hybrid meetings (repeated at 11:00 AM)
- How to conduct new member orientations & get members started in Pathways
- How to understand and work through the Distinguished Club Program
10:10 AM – Breakout Training 2. Choice of 3 sessions:
- How to work with and update club websites (FreeToastHost, EasySpeak)
- How to keep your veteran members engaged
- How to create and use your Club Success Plan (and help your Area Directors!)
11:00 AM – Breakout Training 3. Choice of 3 sessions:
- How to run hybrid meetings (repeated from session 1)
- How to run Speechcraft to grow membership
- How to use Club Central, the dashboard, and other aspects of the Toastmasters International website
11:50 AM – Officer breakout sessions. (President, VP Education, VP Membership, VPPR, Secretary, Treasurer, Sergeant at Arms)
12:50 PM – Wrap-up
1:00 PM – Adjourn