- This event has passed.
District Council meeting (virtual meeting)
September 23, 2018 @ 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
All District Council members (current club presidents and vice presidents education as well as current voting members of the DEC) should plan to attend the fall district council meeting.
Per Toastmasters International requirements, the fall district council (aka business) meeting must be a virtual meeting.
Dial-in details have been emailed to all District Council members .
The purpose of the meeting is to adopt the district budget for 2018-2019, confirm appointed officers, and conduct any other district business as necessary.
- To approve the appointed district leader positions for 2018-2019. The link lists the appointed district leader positions.
- To adopt the 2018-2019 budget. This is a link to the summary page. If you would like to review the details, you can download a PDF of the budget from the District Downloads page of www.district10.org, under Council Meeting Resources.
Venue: your phone or your computer. This is a virtual meeting.
Note that per Toastmasters International policy, proxies are NOT permitted for virtual meetings and electronic voting.
Call to order
- Reading the district mission
- Adoption of agenda
- Credentials committee report
- Administration manager reading of and approval of minutes
- Confirmation of appointed district leaders
- District Committee reports & conduct district business
- Audit committee year-end report
- Adoption of district budget
- Other reports
- District Director
- Program quality director (3-5 mins)
- Club growth director (3-5 mins)
- Immediate past district director
- Public relations manager (2-3 mins)
- Reports by division directors (2-3 mins each)
- New business