- This event has passed.
Contest training: Judges and Chief Judge
November 16 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Learn how to be a judge – or Chief Judge – in the Zoom environment.
Who should attend?
We recommend all Area Directors, Division Directors, and members interested in helping with Area and Division contests attend this training.
We will cover:
- Completing judges ballots
- Creating a back-channel communication to submit ballots
- How to brief the judges, timers, and ballot counters
- What to do in the event of a technical glitch during a contest
- As a judge – what to look for in a contestant performance in the Zoom environment
We’ll have hands-on practice so you will be confident during your own contests!
We highly recommend that you download and read the Toastmasters 2020-2021 contest rulebook in advance of this training: https://www.toastmasters.org/resources/2020-2021-speech-contest-rulebook
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.