(Saturday, June 29, 2013): To close out the Toastmasters year, and start off 2013-2014 with a bang, we have given the District website a facelift!
Briefly, we have performed the following changes and updates to the website:
- Updated the “Look and Feel” of the site.
- Switched over to the WordPress publishing platform.
- Created a site that works well on regular computers as well as Tablets and Mobile devices.
- Incorporated “social sharing” into all content. You can easily share information on Facebook and other social media sites.
- Added an “event calendar” to show you the most current deadlines and events happening in the District.
- Created special “Member’s Only Content” for members of District 10.
Here is a video that describes and demonstrates many of the new features of the site:
The site will change and adapt as necessary throughout the year, and we look forward to your contributions to making this the best website in all of Toastmasters!