Club Zoom meetings - Frequently Asked Questions
District 10 has updated all clubs' Zoom meetings for the 2022-2023 year
- You will receive a registration link from your club. Register ONCE to attend all your club meetings.
- You can register for all of them even if you are not able to make it to all the meetings.
- Open your email and look for the Zoom confirmation. You will receive ONE Zoom link to your email address, specific to you.
- Click the Join Meeting button to attend the meeting.
- Save the confirmation email to join future meetings.
- Download these instructions to distribute to your club members: Use-Registration-to-join-Zoom-meeting
- Create a Zoom invitations folder in your email. Save the confirmation email there to locate quickly for future meetings.
- Click the "Add to Calendar" link in the confirmation email. Save the meetings to your desired calendar - your link will be saved there.
- This gives you reminders for all your meetings with the link
- Adding to your calendar makes it less likely for someone to book a different meeting during your club time
District 10 wants to mitigate Zoom bombings, conflicting meetings, and other disruptions that have occurred the last couple years.
We are issuing new Zoom links to all clubs who request Zoom links.
Having a registration link ensures that a member or guest has a valid email address. This is one security measure to prevent unwanted attackers from entering your meeting.
Yes you must register for every meeting. When you click the registration link, check all the meetings you want to attend. You can check all of them – it’s OK if you can’t make it to a meeting later on (you won’t need to unregister).
When you register, you will be able to add the meetings to your preferred calendar, and use the same Zoom link (specific to you).
No. The Zoom link is specific to you and your email address. If you share your Zoom link, then everyone you’ve shared it with will sign in as YOU.
Share only the registration link.
Have one member from your club complete this form: https://form.jotform.com/221825497801157
You should receive your links as soon as the Zoom account holders receive the appropriate information and create the recurring meetings.
Yes. Still be careful when and where you are posting it. Having a registration link helps, but doesn’t prevent all Zoom bombings.