New Member Mania!
The New Year brings a renewed interest in professional and personal growth. Share the gift of Toastmasters to those who want to learn and grow!
Hold an Open House or Speechcraft event between January 1 and March 31, 2022 and earn:
- An entry into a $50 prize drawing (for a puck for your hybrid meetings or $50 Toastmasters International gift certificate). At least 20 prizes will be awarded!
- A spot to list your special event on the District 10 web site
- New members to enhance and vitalize your club!
- If your club gains five or more members, you earn the Talk up Toastmasters award!
Add Your Open House or Special Event
$100 gift awarded to the club who gains the most members as a result of your special event! (awarded after June 30, 2022)
Use these valuable resources
These resources were assembled by people who have held epic Open Houses and other special events. Don't re-invent the wheel: use what works!
- Toastmasters International Open House Flier
- Open House PowerPoint Presentation
- Open House News Release Template
- Club Special Events Tools
- Running an Epic Open House article
- Speechcraft information (bonus: get credit towards your DTM!)
- Hold an Open House or start your Speechcraft event between January 1 and March 31, 2022.
- Submit one of the following:
- A copy of your sign-in sheet showing at least three guests
- A copy of your sign-in sheet with one guest who joined (send TI confirmation or copy of your new club roster)
- List of guests with a screenshot showing the names of guests - highlight or point them out to us
- A statement that your club has the contact information of all your guests
- Clubs may hold more than one event. The more events you hold, the more chances you have to win! (Speechcraft series counts as one event)
- Clubs may win the drawing once even if you submitted more than one entry.
- Suspended or low clubs are eligible. Your club must be in good standing by April 2022 to be eligible for a prize.
- Drawing will take place in April or May 2022.
(submission form coming soon)
Get Pathways Credit
Look at your path to see a project that organizing this event can apply to. Examples (not comprehensive):
- Develop a Communication Plan
- Manage Successful Events
- Motivate Others
- Planning and Implementing
All 7 club officers trained both Summer and Winter earn this distinction
Drawing for a chance for $75 Gift Certificates - one per division
7 for Success
All 7 club officers trained in Summer OR Winter earn this distinction
Drawing for a chance for $50 Gift Certificates - one per division
Previous years incentives