Hello District 10!!!
The Spring Education Committee is looking to fill three open slots for the conference.
We are looking for the following topics:
Leadership Topics, such as:
- How to communicate your vision as a leader
- Creating a shared vision with a group
- How to Lead and Champion Change (This is a great topic right now due to the new education program. If you have experience in change management, please consider
- Fighting Negativity (within yourself and your group)
Communication Topics, such as:
- Writing a Powerful Keynote Speech
- Writing and Delivering a Persuasive Speech
- Specialty Speeches Workshop – Give a Powerful Toast, Emphatic Eulogy, and Present an Award with Excitement
Club Growth Topics, such as:
- Masterful Mentoring
- Remember the Member: Ideas and tips on how to put more work into retaining current members
- How to Start a Toastmasters Club and Change Lives!
If this is something you can and would like to do, then please, submit a Request to Speak application (will be loaded to the district website), along with a video sample of any training and speaking you’ve done.
The deadline to submit applications is March 25, 2017.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.