Beat the Clock is a Membership Building campaign to encourage each of our clubs to share the value of Toastmasters and enhance each club with recruitment of 5 members to end the year strong!
District 10 is excited to announce participation in Beat the Clock via
“Each One, Bring One”
an incentive program to encourage individual members to help our Clubs and District become Distinguished.
Let’s share the excitement of realizing the flexibility of meeting online to make the connection and continue the conversation with as many coworkers, friends, and family members between now and June 30!
- Add one new member to be recognized*
- Add three new members to be recognized* and receive a $5 gift card
- Add five or more members to be recognized* and receive a $10 gift card.
* Recognition will be via the web and social media in July and at the District 10 Recognition Event in October.
What more can you do at the club level?
- Incentivize by reducing or waiving local dues of individuals that recruit three or more members to your club.
- Recognize contributing members with certificates and publications in Club, Area, and Division newsletters
- Submit features to local newspapers to spotlight your club and members
- Review the Membership Growth Manual and Success 101 Brochure for ideas to attract and retain members
- Share the value of Toastmasters with Your Path to Leadership Brochure
* While this is an individual decision by club officers and members, District 10 is grateful for the support of member clubs as we complete the journey to becoming a Distinguished District.
We, the members of District 10, can help our Clubs and District become Distinguished! Let’s Go!