I am in three Toastmasters clubs and I’ve visited many more, and you know the one challenge they all have in common? Members—making sure the club has plenty of them.
The struggle is obvious in the clubs that hover around 12 year after year, but what about the clubs that always seem to have 20+, even 30+ members? Here’s the thing—those clubs work on keeping their membership levels healthy. They do a few simple things. They do them consistently, and they see the results.
Imagine what 20+ members leads to…
- more energy in your meetings
- a greater variety of speech topics, perspectives, voices
- all roles filled a week before the meeting starts
- 7 active officers, getting things done for the club
- different people taking a turn as officers
- exciting speech contests with multiple contestants
- members making steady progress in different paths
There are a few simple, proven ways to build your membership. You can learn and improve these skills. That’s what the Marketing Institute is all about.
Find out how to build the excitement:
- Plan open houses that entice guests to join
- Engage new members right away so they stay in your club
- Maximize your club website to attract guests 24/7
- Use special marketing tips for your corporate club
- Use social media to attract the younger generation
- Wow your guests with an engaging, polished Speechcraft program
Come to the March 30 Marketing Institute to build your toolkit. It’s for you…and it’s free!
Kent State University Hotel and Conference Center
215 S. Depeyster Street
Kent, OH 44240
Garage parking across the street, $5
Free parking on street 1 block away
Breakfast provided: 8 am
Training: 8:30 am – 12:30