Nominations are now being accepted for next year’s District 10 elected positions:
- District director
- Program quality manager
- Club growth director
- Division directors (eastern, western, northern, southern, and central).
Would you like to nominate yourself or someone else? Please follow the steps below.
- Download are read the Call for Nominations District Leader Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Download and read the district leader Competencies
- Download and complete the District Leader Nominating Form
- Download and have the nominee sign the Officer Agreement and Release Statements
- Download and have the nominee complete the District Leader Biographical Information
Submit the completed documents to Tim Juda at firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline for candidates to declare their intent to run, December 15, 2018. If you have questions, contact Tim.
The District Leadership Committee will review the nominating forms submitted, interview candidates, and determine the nominees. The list of nominees will be posted on district10.org four weeks prior to election.
For more information about deadlines and the nomination process, read this document (District Nominations Schedule).