Are you looking to sharpen your skills?
See what an Advanced Toastmaster Club can offer…
Hall of Fame Advanced Toastmasters OPEN HOUSE
Saturday, May 13th 8:00 am – 10:30 am
at Creative Source
4623 Everhard Rd NW
Canton, Ohio 44718
Benefits of Membership
- The ability to give speeches pertaining to your business or area of interest.
- The ability to give longer speeches needed for advanced manuals during normal club meetings.
- An assigned evaluator plus round robin evaluations from each club member.
- Access to the Club’s lending library of books, videos & recordings.
- 7 DTMs to help steer you in the right direction.
- Monthly meetings the second Saturday of each month that pack a lot of value.
- Lots of fun to start your day off right.
Fun • Food • Network with 7 DTMs
Come visit us to see how we can help you!
For more info contact Laura Dressler
You only need to complete 6 speeches in your Competent Communicator manual to be eligible.
Visit us online at http://1352191.toastmastersclubs.org/ or www.facebook.com/Hall-of-Fame-Advanced-Speakers or on meetup
The entries in this blog are the opinions of their respective authors. These opinions are not authorized by, endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Toastmasters International.
This entry was posted in Better Meetings, Club Events, Club Growth, District News, Leadership, Newsletter, Public Relations, Special Events, Training & Education and tagged Hall of Fame Advanced Speakers, Hall of Fame Advanced Toastmasters, Open House
Leave a Comment