Twice a year we have a District-wide conference. Conferences give our members an opportunity to get re-energized about their Toastmasters journey, learn new ways to speak and lead, and socialize with kindred Toastmasters from elsewhere in the District.
We are always looking for Toastmasters who want to help us create a fun, educational, and well-run conference experience every year. You can volunteer your expertise before the conference and/or during the conference.
The Fall 2012 Conference takes place on Saturday, November 9th, 2013. The Southern Division will be the host for this event, and it will take place at Malone University in Canton, Ohio. Malone University is located at 2600 Cleveland Ave NW,
Canton, OH 44709.
Here is where we can use your help to make the event a success!
- Registration – tracking and checking in attendees.
- Sergeant at Arms/Room Management
- Facilities Co-ordinator with Malone University
- Printed Program – corporate sponsorships, ad sales, design
- Advertising – press releases and club promotion
- Contest Chair – Humorous and Table Topics
- Bookstore Coordinator – volunteer management, set up and tear down
- Credentials Desk – DEC sign-in
- Delivering Education Sessions
Are you available November 9th and willing to help?