Toastmasters can volunteer in many ways, including:
Joining a conference committee. Helpers are needed in these areas:
- Facility – help with setting up for the big event.
- Registration – welcome Toastmasters and guests, and sign them in.
- Education sessions – introduce conference speakers
- Bookstore – manage inventory and sell.
- Auction & raffle – help solicit and organize donations
- Session introducer/Sergeant-at-Arms
- Taking photos and/or Tweeting at the event
- Serving as a District speech contest helper
- To help in any of the above ways, contact Club Quality Director Dave Wiley at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below!
Donating a raffle or auction item. Your $50+ donation could win you free admission to the conference!
- Contact Margree Foster at email@example.com.
Advertising your business in the conference program. But HURRY! All ads must be submitted by October 8!
- Contact Deonna Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The District 10 Fall Conference will be held on Saturday, October 24, 2015 at the Fairlawn DoubleTree Hotel. For full conference details, visit http:// http://district10.org/conference/.
Volunteer to Help at the Conference
To volunteer to help on a conference committee or at the conference itself, fill in the form below!